Resources to help inform the diagnosis and
management of patients with ADHD and related conditions

Request Medical Information

If you do not see the Tris product information you’re looking for, tell us what information you would like to receive by completing the Medical Information Request form. We will review your request and respond as quickly as possible.

PLEASE NOTE: ADVERSE EVENTS OR PRODUCT QUALITY COMPLAINTS must be reported immediately by calling 1‐732‐940‐0358

Preferred method of response(Required)


These forms are not intended for use in reporting adverse events related to Tris Pharma products. You may report such events by calling 1-732-940-0358 (U.S. only). If you prefer, you may contact the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) directly. The FDA has established a reporting service known as MedWatch, where healthcare professionals and consumers can report serious problems they suspect may be associated with the drugs and medical devices they prescribe, dispense, or use. Visit MedWatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Request General Information

For general questions or comments, please use the following form.